I’m one of those people who’s just always known what they want to do. I’m a fairly decisive person, and I have a lot in my life that I want to get done. A few months ago (or possibly closer to a year ago) I wrote a list of some of these things, so I could keep track of my progress. Today I’m going to share some of them with you!
1) Finish writing my book. – I started writing this in October 2014 so it is DEFINITELY TIME. I’m actually super close. I would have finished months and months ago if life hadn’t gotten in the way (study in order to get to uni). But April will hopefully mean lots of progress!
2) Publish a book. – I mean this one’s kinda obvious after the first one. But who knows, maybe this one won’t be the one that gets published. I hope it will be though.
3) Get a tattoo. – No idea what of, yet. Hence the lack of tattooing. I’ll definitely get one some day.
4) Develop muscles. – I’ve been working on this for six months, and I’m getting there! I’ll never be thickset but I do want abs and to not be totally weak, which I really was.
5) Reach 1 year of blogging. – achieved in November last year. 6) Grow hair & get low layers.
7) Dye hair. – Will do when I can afford for a salon to do it… I am not doing it myself.
8) Go to university. – been here since September!
9) Go to New York.
10) Move out (officially). – I’ve decided where I want to go, and hopefully I’ll be there within a year (max. two) after graduating in summer 2019.
11) Meet some elephants.
12) Write a script.
13) Get a really nice watch.
14) Go to Canada.
15) Cut hair. – Yep, this completely contradicts no.6. I have had the long hair and layers for about a year, and it’s time for a change (or will be, in a month’s time). I’m thinking ‘long bob’. It’s in the ‘long term’ thing because I’ve considered it for about 18 months, I’ve just been seriously cowardly.
That’s all that’s on my list for now. What’s on yours?